On Video: A visit to Lochdubh...

Lochdubh is now complete - that doesn’t mean I’m finished, just that I’ve physically stopped adding things to it so that I can focus more purely on visiting it…


In today’s video (click on the image to watch on YouTube) I invite you to take a tour of the layout with me as I share its home, it’s inspiration and composition whilst picking out a few poignant elements. The film ends with a few minutes of immersive content where I encourage you to soak up the atmosphere - before remembering just how tiny this all is - we all have room for our dream model railway, it just needs to be carefully understood, cropped and crafted to be instantly available, somewhere we can frequently enjoy it.

If you would like help designing or even creating a model together, I pride myself on working with you to ensure the end result feels as much yours as mine. Get in touch to start the conversation, the form in the menu here, Facebook or the forums. Until next time, more soon…



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments

  1. I was showing Lochdubh to my sister (who is a fan of both N gauge and Hamish Macbeth) - she seemed quite taken aback at the detail that can be achieved at this scale... with the necessary skill, of course

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you James, hopefully a layout like a Lochdubh can also bridge the divide between us within the hobby and those immediately surrounding us… it tells such a clear story that I hope draws people in… of course, all part of book 2 which should be available, all being well, in early October.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.