Paxton Road to Corwen…

It’s over 6 months since I last exhibited a layout and I’m excited to share that Paxton Road will be on display at Corwen station on the 16th September…


I will be in the waiting room on the platform and will be displaying the layout, along with perhaps some other items all day. The railway’s diesel gala weekend will see extensive train services using the visiting Class 25 and resident 31 and 47. It should be a great day out, and I hope to meet some of you on the day.

Note, I won’t be there on Sunday, as instead, I’ll be enjoying the gala myself! If there is anything you’d like me to bring let me know, or to discuss any commissions just make yourself known to me and I’d be happy to chat. Until next time, more soon…



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments