On Video: Micro layout fiddle sector...

A few weeks ago I was asked about the fiddle stick arrangement on Paxton Road so I have put together a short overview of how this works...

Click in image to watch video on YouTube

The 'sector' element really helps the compact nature of the layout, if you'd like help designing or creating your own cameo project then get in touch for a no obligation proposal. Design packages start from £175 and this can be off-set against the cost of a full build commission at a later date if desired. Use the contact form on the menu here or my Facebook page to get in touch. Until next time, more soon...




Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments