On Video: Gerald Road…

After a few weeks of wrestling with my dislike of wiring I was excited to get Gerald Road to a semi-operational state…


Of course, this isn’t about play, no, it’s about a period of testing ; to ensure that the track is cleaned up and generally fault free before painting and ballasting. There is more playing testing to be done but what is already evident is that the siding lengths, chosen for appearance, have actually resulted in slightly awkward and hence enjoyable shunting. Nothing is quite as straight forward as it could be allowing you to enjoy running the tiny Farish 03 for slightly longer than intended. In this video (click on the image above to watch on YouTube) I invite you to join me for a tour and introduction to the layout in its naked state before we run some trains. If you’ve questions or words of encouragement (!) then do leave me a comment here or there, but until next time, more soon…



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments

  1. Hi James

    Enjoyed this video and also the one on the GP38-2 upgrade. They are both well put together and give a great impression of the excellent work you do and the thought processes behind them. Look forward to more in the future

    Best regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.