For Sale: Small (H0 and OO) stock adjustment...

I've been having a bit of a refocus in my collection and it's time to let a few models move on to new homes...

Some of these hold great sentimental value but I'd rather they saw use with you than gathering dust here! The locomotives are currently listed on eBay, the prices there exclude postage, but if you buy direct from me then they include the postage. The wagons are not listed elsewhere. If you're interested then please get in touch through the contact form here, or email via my Facebook page.

Kit built H0 scale Canadian Pacific GP20C-eco with DCC sound and stay alive, ditch lights and ground lights. Uses Atlas GP40 mechanism. Unique one of a kind model - £350

Modified RTR H0 scale Atlas Gold GP40 with DCC sound and ditch lights. Modified with correct fuel tank and modified details, weathered and crew fitted. Rare, sold out at Atlas on pre-order - £275


Bachmann 8750 Pannier OO gauge, DC, detailed with sanding levers, coal, buckets and fire irons etc, Modelu crew, etched plates and weathered to represent an early BR example - £80

Kit built OO gauge wagons from Parkside kits, weathered with 3 links and spring buffers. Brakevan from Oxford, modified with custom etched end plates from JH-CMR, repainted in GWR grey. Weathered wagons £18, non weathered wagons £12. Brake van £20. Postage £3 for any quantity.


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments

  1. Pannier and OO gauge stock sold.
    H0 scale locomotives still available.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.