For Sale: Industrial pairs...

Grab yourself a Christmas present and pick up one or both of these OO industrial wagon pairs...


Kit built OO gauge models from Parkside kits with Smiths couplings, Accurascale sprung buffers and finished with my own Planet Industrials markings, these attractive weathered models would be a great addition to your industrial collection. Priced at £40 per set including tracked and insured postage. 

Set 1 - Iron Mink and RCH 7 plank open - £40


Set 2 - BR 21t riveted open and former iron ore hopper - £40 - SOLD




If you’re keen to add a set to your collection, then get in touch using the form here, a Facebook or the forums. Thanks for taking a look and helping to keep my collection under control! Until next time, more soon…



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.