On Video: Love Affair...

As I say in the start this video, this is a Hilton and Mears without the Mears...

That is not to say Chris's influence did not help shape this conversation, rather it is one half of that, recorded and shared with you all. Chris and I talked about this before, afterwards and I look forward to his own response in time. For now though, let me talk you through my love affair...


If you enjoy this video then please do take a further look around my video channel. If you'd like to take a look at what else Chris and I have created then the Hilton and Mears label here on the blog. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, until next time, more soon...


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments