Planet Industrials PIL-005 Ruston 165DE...

Released at the World of Railways virtual show in March, the latest kit in the Planet Industrials range is the humble Ruston 165DE...
This is my own model, the second prototype, and until now had been plate-less as the design for the works plates wasn’t finalised before I had assembled and photographed the kit. Now the production parts are in stock I was able to get my hands on a set, painted them up and now fitted proudly to the bonnet and cab sides.
They’ve really finished it off nicely, and it’s seen here with the limited edition Planet Industrials MDO wagon, the livery sample of the batch we’re having made by Accurascale, available to pre-order now at Light Railway Stores marketplace. More soon...

Comments

  1. Hi, James

    It's good to see this engine released. I notice that they have sold out ... will you be producing any more? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another batch should be back in stock this week!

      Delete
  2. Hello, James

    Congratulations on the Ruston's release. I notice that iy's sold out .... will there be another production run?

    Thanks

    Darren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.