Commission: Dolgoch in 009...

I’ve done quite a few of these now (here and here), but this is the first in the lovely green livery that if I’m honest has always been my favourite...
That’s probably as much to do with the Reverend Awdry, and his lovely books where the Talyllyn locos were always lined green as remembering Dolgoch in green in my youth. 
This Bachmann Rheneas has been fitted with the Narrow Planet Dolgochification kit designed by Stu Brewer and Mark Greenwood. It goes together really nicely, and has been finished with the Narrow Planet decals, formerly in the DTB models range.
Whilst the model is tiny, it’s so much bigger than 006.5! I love doing these sorts of re-finishing projects. If you have a kit in the drawer, or you’re keeping your eye on the Narrow Planet range and wonder if I can help then get in touch using the form on the website, email, Facebook or the forum messaging systems and we can discuss your requirements and I can give you a personal proposal. In the meantime, more soon...

Comments