Clayton 25t at Devonport…

Whilst looking for something else I found this, as is often the case, a wonderfully evocative black and white photo by John Curno of one of the pair of Clayton shunters at Devonport…
RTU1 at Devonport. John Curno photo.
https://johncurnophotography.co.uk/projects/devonport-dockyard-tracks/attachment/_dsc2370/#main
Of course it reminded me of the prototype kit I designed and assembled last year for Planet Industrials. It’s one of a pair of designs that utilise our own easy to assemble, no solder chassis, the other being the forthcoming Hibberd Planet with flame proof bonnet design.

I dug out an old photo of my model on Mollington Road, which at least to my eye evokes the feeling of Devonport in John’s wonderful header photo above.
If this is something your interested let me know, because it’s currently ready for production but we’re not planning to release it u top later in the year. In the meantime, enjoy the weekend, more soon…

Comments