A chance encounter at Paxton Road…

I passed Paxton Road this morning to the typical quiet - although a few wagons were in the yard...


I heard the sound of an approaching train so ducked down the yard approach road to take a closer look. 08665 brought a trip working in, both cement related - the VGA with bagged cement and the PCA with a load for the silo. It left with a load of speciality bricks and an empty Ciba Geigy tank wagon that supplies resin to a local particle board manufacturer. 

All in just 500mm.

“I walked past the yard…”

“08665 danced efficiently about the small yard”.

“Work done heading for home”.

The wonder of N gauge, the ability to get lost in stolen moments and grabbed operation when passing in a small perfectly formed scene. If you’d like to see more the Paxton Road label on here will pick up most of the build and there are a few videos on my YouTube channel.


In the meantime, if you think I could help you develop a layout plan my ‘layout design brief’ process starts from just £175. Get in touch via the form in the ‘=’ menu or use Facebook or the forums and until next time, more soon…


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments