For Sale: Kinross in H0…

Kinross is a little slice of Prince Edward Island (or anywhere really) in H0 scale, a box cameo layout just over 1m long and about 25cm deep…








Built a number of years ago it comes with a pair of ‘wings’ or fiddle sticks that allow operation and switching. The turnout is manually operated and there is a plug on the front for DC control, although it would work with DCC if you desire. LED lighting is built into the removable lid. The vehicle and ‘watching man’ will be supplied. Locomotives and rolling stock are not included but can be negotiated for extra. 

I am looking for £300, collection only I’m afraid, from my workshop in North Wales. Serious interested parties should contact me on the form in the menu, Facebook or the forums. Those who still want to see more will find the complete story, including several ‘relocations’ (!!!) on the Kinross label. Thank you for looking, more soon…


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments