For Sale: Ynys-las in N…

A bonus post today, but more of an advert than more new content I’m afraid. I’m clearing out projects, books and parts at the moment and Ynys-las needs to move on to create space for the next cameo layout…

Ynys-las, just 55x12cm and 18cm tall. Loco and stock  not included.

The layout was build over Christmas 2022 and is documented here in the blog. I’m looking for £120 plus postage, or you’re welcome to arrange to collect it in person and have a bit of a look around the workshop. The shelf can be included for a small donation to the Llangollen Railway trust.

There is a short video on Facebook from today, but also an overview on YouTube. 



Contact me using the form in the menu here if you’re interested, or would like to know more. Thank you for looking…

 

Comments

  1. I’m pleased to say Ynyslas has found a new home. Thank you to you all for taking a look at this post, and for all those who expressed an interest in the layout.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.