Beaverbrook is live - latest sessions...

Over the past fortnight I've done a couple of 'live' operating sessions via YouTube on my HO scale shelf layout, Beaverbrook...


These utilise their 'live' streaming service, and are shot in real time from a single view point. I often narrate and reflect on what is going on - but basically, it's a chance to pop over to my house for an operating session! The rather neat thing is that these then get uploaded and saved to my YouTube channel so rather than them lie hidden I have created a playlist especially for them. In addition, here are the latest two videos incase you have missed them. They run to about 30-35 minutes for a complete session and over time I'll feature all of my locomotives - in these IIRC it's the GP15-1 and SW1500.


If you subscribe to the channel, I think it gives you a notification when I go live - so if you want to join me next time I usually set things up about 5-10 minutes ahead of time. As I say though, the results are available afterwards if you can't join me! Until next time, more soon...


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments