Sold: Farish Railfreight 31…

I’m really trying hard, honest, to keep my N gauge collection in check! That means I’ve decided that this Farish 31 in Railfreight grey must go…


It is one of the latest chassis (from the Railfreight coal liveried example) with the body I sourced from Bachmann spares. I’ve modified the Farish finish by replacing the white cantrail stripe with orange - for a late 80s early 90s time period. Full buffer beam pipework added and a subtle DG coupling at each end. Trucks modified to remove the NEM mount means the result is barely detectable as an N gauge model.


I have added subtle weathering to reflect the condition of the machines in this period, tired but not knackered. This really sets off the Farish tool making beautifully. 

I love this model, but it isn’t Scottish.
Please help me out by giving it a new home.

£130 SOLD



The price includes UK postage, payment via bank transfer preferred, but PayPal can be negotiated, overseas postage at cost. Get in touch via the contact form, email via Facebook. Until next time, more soon…



Support my work
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free. Alternatively, feel free to buy me a coffee.


Comments