This just from the Bäyerbruche Democratic Republic…

This just from the Bäyerbruche Democratic Republic…


START. HLB operations were seen yesterday afternoon on the railway line near the Bäyerbrucke. There is no schedule and performances are random. The photo opportunity was taken. I have attached a copy. END


I took the opportunity before Kohlenbachbrücke moved to its new home to take some ‘last photos’ and for some reason, the HLB shunter ended up on Beaverbrook. These two photos are the last images of her in my ownership. Talking with Chris we joked about the ‘blank canvas’ being stretched quite far with this, and he coined the ‘BDR’ and the rest is thanks to a photo description put though Google Translate from language to language to language until it sounded suitably foreign! Enjoy your Sunday, until next time, more soon…


Support my work
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free. Alternatively, feel free to buy me a coffee.

Comments