Ashington Austerity…

Although a customer model I couldn’t resist posing this repainted, detailed and weathered EFE Rail on shed at Pont-y-dulais…
As well as the repaint I’ve swapped the chimney and added a valve to the smokebox door, fitted custom designed transfers and Narrow Planet works plates. It’s an imposing model with real presence, and looks very much at home on the layout. If you’ve got a prototype you’d love me to recreate get in touch for your own proposal. Until next time, more soon…

Comments

  1. I keep promising my dad a painting of one of those but I still haven't got around to it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could just print him this picture if you like!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.