Hilton and Mears…

Over the past few months you may have noticed a new ‘label’ alongside a fresh voice appearing on the blog, a friend from Canada, Chris Mears, and I have been sharing ideas and energy on a variety of topics from day dreaming of an alternate TerraTransport reality to layout design…
Over on Prince Street are 3 questions that Chris asked me a few weeks ago, another way that our voices are heard across the internet, on both sides of the Atlantic as well as both blogs. 

I’ve really enjoyed this new dimension to writing and sharing ideas. 

This conversation has helped me develop two layouts, practice new skills and challenge my thinking. For all of that I’m very grateful and I hope the breadth and depth of content it has led to has been enjoyable to read both here, and there. More again soon…


Comments

  1. I really enjoy the conversation too and consider it the perfect example of how much more this hobby is and how much better it is when it's considered through the lense of its people. Thank you for inviting the conversation, patiently listening as I work through my crazy ideas, and enabling along the way. This is so much fun and I value it all.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s good to keep the conversation moving forwards, it certainly helps me motivation as well as exploring ideas I’ve held and developed over many years modelling, visiting exhibitions and reading. Thanks Chris!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.