Friday Update: Eleven Six Twenty-one...

What a week! It seems to have flown by yet there isn’t a great deal to show for it on my bench as digital and behind the scenes work is difficult to share here...
Physically, as well as stripping down a G scale locomotive to fault find in its battery radio sound system I’ve also been working on a 7/8ths Simplex and a few other OO projects. Major milestone spoiler alert: In the workshop I’ve also got the first stage of track laying complete on Beaverbrook! More on this in a separate post, and possibly even a video!

Outside I’ve cut the grass (which nearly killed me) and ran trains both here and at a friends house (above), and yet I’m shattered, it feels like long Covid is back to haunt me...
So after frying a DCC decoder this afternoon I’m calling it a wrap and have had a lazy time watching YouTube train videos! Have a relaxing weekend everyone, and in case you didn’t read it already, yesterday’s blog post is a good-un! More soon...

Comments