Mini Clearout…

I find my Beaverbrook stock box full to bursting and there are a few other items here that need to find a new home too…




Check all of these out on eBay and grab yourself a piece of my Beaverbrook project. Imagine the CV or CP boxcars interchanging with your own layout, or the GP40 crawling and creaking down your overgrown spurs to pull that lone box car…

The Inspection Saloon will never be used on the Cambrian layout currently in limbo, the 03 shell is just cluttering up my bench!

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Amazingly this has all gone! Thank you everyone… I’m about to list the prototype Ruston LB in 7/8ths for £1100…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.