On Video: A closer look at 'Scenic & Weathering Techniques' edited by Scott Thornton...

I was lucky enough to be invited by editor Scott Thornton to contribute to a new book from White River Productions, a North American publisher, called 'Scenic and Weathering Techniques'...


In this video I share a little of the contents of the book and my feelings about the work, the design and the content. I was paid for my contribution and received the book gratis, but my words are honest reflections and it is exactly the sort of book I love to have alongside the sofa - pick up and put down, easy to dip in and out of, packed full of inspiration. I feel honoured to be sharing it's pages with Neil Schofield and Tom Johnson - as well as some fantastic work by younger modellers - fellow Canadian modeller Matthieu Lachance and Ewan McCallum, a modeller whom I was not aware of previously. 

White River Productions: https://whiteriverproductions.com
Scott Thornton is the creator of the Milan branch: http://milanbranch.com/index.html

The book is RRP $34.95
https://shop.whiteriverproductions.com/products/swts




Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.




Comments

  1. Hi James

    Saw the video on Friday - ordered the book straight away. White River produce some of the best books around at the moment and it is on its way. Congratulations to you for being part of it -well deserved in my opinion- and look forward to reading it in due course

    Best regards

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alan, I hope you enjoy the book.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.