Llangollen Railway: Glyndyfrdwy interlude…

A few weeks ago I managed a trip down to the village station and to the signal box in particular to meet Terry Pickthall who is organising the diesel gala in September...


I have offered to help with displaying Paxton Road on the Saturday, and so it was a chance to meet him and discuss arrangements. I noted it was 20 odd years since I last visited the signal box at Glyndyfrdwy though, nice to watch the afternoon train arrive from the big picture windows on a glorious afternoon.


I hope to see some of you on the Saturday (18th IIRC) and I'll be travelling about on the trains on the Sunday, so perhaps see you then too - put the date in the diary, but until next time, more soon...



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments

  1. Great to meet you. Glad you enjoyed the visit. See you on Saturday 16th (not 18th!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.