2023: A year in commissions...

Merry Christmas (if you recognise / celebrate it). Either way today's blog has no tinsel, turkey or other trimmings, instead being a photographic record of all the 'commission' (and a few personal) modelling projects from 2023...




You can find all of these here on the blog - and by using the 'Commission' label they are all available in more detail with photos and a little story at the least behind each project. I have loved working on these with all of my wonderful customers, some new and some welcome repeat business. Working together to make your dreams come true is a wonderful job, and one I will be forever thankful.



Until next time, more soon...


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments