2023: The blog year in stats...

In 2023 this humble blog has been read over 450000 times and you've engaged with content through comments (including my replies) 727 times... 


Quite some mileage we've covered - and whilst daily blogging very occassionally feels like a chore I do enjoy putting something fresh (and hopefully of interest) here every day for all of you who come back day after day to check in with what's happening.

This New Years eve I thought I'd do a bit of a 'greatest hits' compilation - a celebration of what you my loyal readers have enjoyed the most perhaps of the last 12 months - so here they are, the Top 5 posts in 2023...

At Number 5 we have a commission, and a return to the scale for your humble artist, 'Boston Lodge in 009'.

A new entry at Number 4, a layout design 'Pont Llanio - From N to O'.

Back with a new record at Number 3 is a homage to Pont-y-dulais, a new N cameo 'Introducing Pont Dulas'.

Always a hit we have a legend at Number 2, 'Warley 2023'.

That means that this years Number 1 is the provocatively titled 'Frivolous Ffestiniog - Billy no mates...'.

What is interesting is that we have two matching pairs here! At Number 4 we have a scheme that went on to inspire Number 3, and Number 1 is the scheme behind Number 5 - funny how things pan out!

Looking back further, and a nod to the past the all time Top 2 are 'Grounded: Out of my Comfort Zone', an blend of creative writing, heartfelt reflection and track ballasting and number 1 CONTINUES to be 'Creech Bottom at Great and Small'. Will anything ever knock this old favourite off it's top spot!

Thank you for all of your continued support through 2023. If you've commissioned my services or just enjoyed the regular rambling here - rest assured 2024 will bring more of the same but until then, let me wish you a Happy New Year, see you on the other side...




Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments