Seasons greetings…

No Friday Update this week, just a warm wish of the best seasons greetings to you all...


Thank you for being part of the community who read the blog, who have supported my books, watched my videos or even commissioned my services. I love model railways, trains and the hobby and I hope that the passion and energy comes across and encourages you all in your own creative pursuits. 

Have a wonderful holiday - but do not fear, regular blogging will continue over the festive season - check back every day for updates on my personal projects, a reflection on the blog and my successes this year. Until next time though, more soon...


By all means download and keep the above, a gift to you all this holiday.




Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments

  1. Thanks James, I must add that you've almost single handedly brought me back to modelling this year, your first book I already had, but your blog and your N gauge modelling has reignited my want to model again and in N which other than helping with club layouts a long time ago, I've never modelled in before. So a big thank you from me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave, that is absolutely superb to read - thank you for sharing that thought - I'm glad my modelling, writing and enthusiasm (!) have encouraged you back, and N gauge has such potential for us here in the UK. Best of luck!

      Delete
  2. All the best to you and yours for Christmas and the New Year James. Once again, I've greatly enjoyed your blogs this year, always something interesting to ponder. I know a copy of your new book is coming my way on the 25th and I'm very much looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, thank you, and I’m pleased to hear you have continued to enjoy the blog. Do let me know what you think of the new book, and enjoy the break.

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas! I've enjoyed the site, videos, and books. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe many thanks - I'm glad you've enjoyed my writing and such, best wishes for the season!

      Delete
  4. Hi James

    Hope you and yours have a very Happy Christmas and with a break from commissions you get some of your modelling progressed.

    Has been great reading the blog and seeing the videos on YouTube- very inspiring. Have found both your books excellent with many thoughtful ideas

    Looking forward to what you do in 2004

    Best regards

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alan - very kind - and I look forward to projects together in 2024!

      Delete
  5. 2004 should of course be 2024- started too early on the cooking sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started on the Christmas beer box earlier this week too...

      Delete
  6. Forgot to say liked very much the "card". What is the inspiration ( seeing the two high stake log cars) and what was the medium for the illustration

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s a CP local on the Slocan sub, illustrated based upon a photo using my iPad with Apple pencil in the ‘Paper’ app.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.