On Video: A heartfelt tour of Beaverbrook...

Just before Christmas I put together another video, this time turning to my deeply personal layout, Beaverbrook...

Click on the image (or here https://youtu.be/jyAoTM2ZM-M) to watch on YouTube

In this video I talk about why the layout means so much to me, and my connection to the subject - bereft of direct first hand experience - as well as touching on some of the technical and operational details that have come to represent the important tacits of it's continued success at being somewhere to get lost, to recharge, to be peaceful. Perhaps you might get some ideas, at the very least it gives a fresh perspective on this shelf layout. Let me know what you think, until next time, more soon...


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments