Linda and Prince visit the Isle of Stoner...

This week saw a chance to visit the Isle of Stoner, that perennially cheerful summertime in John's garage...

It's 1963 and Linda waits to depart for a trip up the line.

With major works towards Port Lucy 'Linda' reaches the half way station where a bus replacement service would take passengers further. 

 

Later in the day Prince is seen returning with the same stock, past the beach and light house.

Passengers eye view as Prince arrives with the afternoon train.

Prince and my Dundas coaches looking very at home on John's lovely layout.

There is a real gift in sharing our railways with friends and visiting someone else's home based line is an honour. We have a superb and warm, rounded and creative pursuit that I love sharing with you all here. I'd there is anyone who reads in striking distance of me in Llangollen then do get in touch, I'd love to come and visit more home layouts. Until next time though, more soon...



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.


Comments