The Art of Railway Modelling: A look inside my new book...

With the exciting news that my new book has arrived into stock at the publishers Wild Swan I’m happy to share a video with a first look as I take you on a guided tour of the contents and my intentions with writing it…

Click on the image to watch on YouTube (https://youtu.be/qmSDqP8S4GE)

It is available now for £18.50 plus postage from www.titfield.co.uk where you can also pick up a copy of my first book if you missed it last time around. Other good quality book retailers will have their copies available from next week too, if you support one in particular.

It’s been a wonderful adventure and the next chapter is an exciting one as I look forward to hearing what you all think about it. Until next time, enjoy the weekend and more soon…


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments

  1. Hi James looking forward to receiving my book which I have ordered tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.