On Video: Keeping pace at Wrecsam…

The newly arrived Dapol Pacer could almost be the perfect unit for my ‘HiFi-micro’ Wrecsam Canolog…


I made this video on Friday. Since then it has been enjoyed and commented upon by many of you…

How to turn 'nothing happening' on a layout into an art form!! I do mean that as a compliment!”

“If I could only keep one of my YouTube subscriptions, I would choose this one. Marvellous again”.


“That works and very well! I love the collage of ambient sound and your always superb modelmaking. There's a richness here worth noticing”.


As I say in the tag line to each post here, I love creating material - be it photographic, written, in print, on video or even now audio - sharing my passion with you all is a real privilege and one I don’t take for granted. Thank you for reading, watching and engaging with my work. Until next time, more soon…



Support my work
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free. Alternatively, feel free to buy me a coffee.

Comments

  1. It's a great little film, all the better for having non dcc sound. Yours is more ambient, and doesn't stop as soon as the train disappears. It's nice to hear it fade away, even though we know it's (hopefully!) stopped in the fiddle yard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.