On Video: Operational and live…

A flying last minute visit to Pembrokeshire means I’m writing this from my Mum’s sofa. In recent weeks there have been a few new videos added to my channel…



Whilst Friday evening live sessions are all well and good it was nice to film the above in long form, then edit it to show the Bay Colony GP7 switching Beaverbrook. No dialogue, no distraction, just a railfan style video from trackside in Moncton!

However, I have been trying to do a Friday evening live stream so this week was a short session on Paxton Road. 10 minutes of gentle shunting and me talking over the week with perhaps reflections on the blog - there is also a glimpse of my latest project at the end! These Friday live streams could become a regular thing, what do you think?


Finally, I’ve added a third Rail-scape. This series is about background noise, I put them on to mask other distracting noises and enjoy getting lost in the task in hand in a deeper more meaningful way. This time we take the 104 from Glyndyfrdwy to Llangollen.


I’m back later this week so normal service will resume shortly, in the meantime, until then, more soon…


Support my work
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free. Alternatively, feel free to buy me a coffee.


Comments